Tuesday, January 30, 2007

hi back again aft 3 yrs

hi , it looks like its been THREE years since i last blog.... ya totally 4got abt it till my fren mention it.. Well looking at tis blog again reminds me of thousands or even millions of memorises of e past... well many thiongs have been going on in my life.. LIfe changing experience since mid of last yr so nw I m indeed a new creation juz like wat e word of life states in 2cor5:17 says Therefore , if anyone is in christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone,the new creation has come.. ya so nw i m in harvester Community centre its a church btw.. N i am really growing well spirtually there n im indeed extremely glad tat god called mi out of egypt into e promised land.. Let me tell u wat happen ya its juz tat last yr i was spirtually vvvvvvvvv down n i was juz like a non-christian so god spoke to me n i decided to change church n its a really totally amazing thing.. God is such a wonderful god n i reallly change alot n all these credits belong to God , my refuge, my redeemer, e love of my life , my shelter n my stronghold , e reason i live.. if u want to really known what really happen come ask me personally n u will indeed be AMAZED how god works tat even we human cant understand for it says in 1cor1:25 says For the foolishness of God is wiser than man's wisdom , and the weakness of God is stronger than man's strength. I am revialing tis blog to testify wat god has done in my life n to let n be accountable to e ppl ard mi in e past ,present n future wheather in sch , in Marine parade christian church, Harvester cc n even campus mates in e future..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home